I speak extensively on mental well-being and technology, leading sessions and workshops for Cisco, Starbucks, EY (Ernst & Young), ASICS, Wanderlust, lululemon, Digital Wellness Europe, MAD World Summit, The Future Laboratory and The Mayor of London amongst others.
To enquire about me speaking, running a workshop, joining or chairing your panel or guesting on your podcast please contact me here.
Current speaking topics:
1. Technology and mental health, including:
- Digital Balance: how to embrace technology and thrive whilst working from home;
- The relationship between rapidly advancing technology and our 40,000 year old human minds;
- My latest insights into technology being designed to raise mental health, emotional well-being and human thriving.
2. Entrepreneurship, including:
- My journey from the depths of stroke recovery to starting three businesses;
- What I've learned from starting three businesses and mentoring / consulting a number of other entrepreneurs.
Past speaking topic*: Modern meditation, including; Meditation and mindfulness for busy 21st century lifestyles; The robust science and research behind different meditative practices and what they indicate.
*I'm no longer leading meditation workshops or guiding meditation, but I can refer you to some very gifted meditation teachers who are experienced in bridging the gaps between meditation, practicality and science. I am however 1000% still available to lead rockstar mass public meditation opportunities!
Some of the brands I've spoken at or run workshops with include: